December 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary Mahal Ko (my love)

It's our 5th wedding anniversary!!!! (smiley smiley face) :) :)
I sat down this morning to write a poem for my husband to try and express what he means to me and how I love him. I scribbled a few verses. I think they were quite nice!.But I felt a prompting to put down my pen and think specifically about what I really respect about my Ron.

Ron, my love...

I respect and love that you are;

-A man of good intentions
You fight for me and you fight for others
You stand against injustice-you take action.
You are full of compassion.

-You protect and provide for me and our children
Carry problems and pressure and try and keep the burdens from me
You are patient and kind
Creative and inspiring.

-I appreciate and respect the way you;
Work and succeed in achieving so much
Pay the bills and fix stuff!
Give. You would give everything away to help someone out.
You are honest. A man of honour.


-It blows my mind that you would;
Be willing to die for us.
You lead us. You are wise.
You offer your time to council others
You are a peacemaker
I respect the decisions you make for our family and for our work.

-I'm thankful that you;
Are strong in the times when I feel weak
You are gracious when I mess up
Come up with solutions to problems
You serve and you lead.You lead so well.

You are a great friend. My best friend. Trust worthy and faithful.
You are my love. My lover.I admire you.
I love that you still have dreams. I believe in them. I stand with you.

I want you and the world to know that:


I respect the man God made You. I thank Him for your life.
I love you.
I have faith in you. I believe in you. I am with you.
I appreciate you.
I'm so proud to stand beside you and walk this life together.
I'm so proud to be your wife.




No comments:

Post a Comment