March 5, 2012

BUT GOD.

Just thinking of friends and family who are going painful  situations just now. Sometimes there is nothing else to be prayed, sighed and hoped for except "BUT GOD"


I come with whys and don't understands
But God reminds me I'm safe in His hands,
My heart may feel weak and sometimes afraid
But God gently whispers His plans are still laid,
At times feel confused with uncertainly
But God comes again and says He loves me,
No matter the feeling, numbness or pain
There's a comfort in all- the But God remains.

I'm looking to others, their eyes full of sorrow
But God gives His hand-He holds their tomorrow,
Loved ones afflicted It seems so unjust
But God's in control  I must always trust,
In moments of fear tears are still shed
But God is my rest and by His hand I'm lead,
No matter how sad,weakened or drained
There's a constant, a surety- The But Gods don't change!


No comments:

Post a Comment